lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

My Expectations for the New Semester

Hello everyone. 

My subjects this semester is Quantitative methodology ll, Epistemology, Theory ll, Statistic lll, Economy ll, and English lll. I like my every subjects with the exception of Epistemology. I don't like Epistemology, I have a nervous condition in class of Epistemology. I would like to have class of theater, but I have no time. 

My expectations for this new semester is get good grade in my subjects, and learn about sociology and methodology. And I also want to deepen my friendships. I have friends very appreciated in the university, I would like to keep my friends all my life. 

Finally this semester I would like to continue in love for the sociology and pass my every subjects. I hope to have a great semester. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Rita. I have class of epistemology at the school and my results was very bad. jajaja
    I hope you will do better than my.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar