lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

The Best Concert I've seen

Hello everyone, this is my 8 pots and is on the best concert I've ever seen.


The best concert was to Calle13 the March 14, 2014 at the Santa Laura Stadium, was very entertaining and had a great time in the company of my three best friends. The best thing is that concert before Calle13 Manuel Garcia and Chico Trujillo presented. It was great to see three of my favorite bands and singers in one day and one place.


I love Calle13, his lyrics, his pace and his struggle to vindicate the Latino American. Calle13 is a Puerto Rican band led by René Pérez Joglar. His artistic proposal reflects a variety of influences and musical fusions, and his lyrics manage to transcend ideological and territorial barriers.
I had fun at the concert, the circle, the company and music were the best. I am eager for his return to Chile, without a doubt I will see you again to repeat this unforgettable experience.   

I love music, I have many favorite artists, and I do everything possible to go frequently to his concerts. I have great memories, but one that I liked the most.

3 comentarios: